Monday 9 April 2012

Daadi Maa

‎10th April... We will never forget this day. Who would have thought we'd wake up to find you gone. It was the worst day of my life. It was the most horrible day. I can not express in words how much I miss you today Daadi Maa. I never told you how much I love you and now I can never tell you. I am sure you are in a better place now. .
You were so good. You were so amazing. How I wish you were here. Now who would fight for me with my husband :) I can not forget the times we teased you when we cheated in cards. You were so passionate about Rung and how you would stop talking to us when we were not serious about the game. 
Ah Daadi Maa aap ki itni yaad ayegi mai ne kabhi nahi socha tha. Aap ki waja se he saari ronaq thi. Aap ko Amaar se ishk tha phir bhi aap chali gayeen chorr ke. Kash mai ne aur time aap ke saath guzara hota. Kash mai ne aap ki her baat maani hoti. Daadi Maa please wapis aa jayen daadi maa. We all miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment