Friday 16 September 2011

Motherhood to me.

Never in my wildest dreams had i imagined that i'll be posting this topic at the age of 23. little had i known that actually i would be a mother to two handsome little boys.
unlike most moms out there motherhood doesn't come to me naturally. i sink lower and lower into guilt when i hear other moms out there fussing over their babies. They brag about how caring they are and how over protective they feel for their children, They would tell me that what i do for my children is actually the bare minimum and i should keep on doing more.
I felt horrible about myslef and felt sorry for my boys as i felt they deserved so much better than me. Why can't i totally forget my own happiness for my children. Whatr keeps me from spending every second of the day fussing over them. Why can't i be like the moms depicted in cheesy hindi flicks or for that matter the moms i am surrounded with??
After months of thinking about it i derived the conclusion. why do i even listen to these snob moms. I'll raise my child my way. Whatever the say they can't love my child the way i do. No one can understand my bond with my children. my advice to all the young mothers out there follow your instincts. Do what your heart tells you because thats where the love comes from.

1 comment: